Sunday, August 25, 2013

some fo's and a goodie

this week,  I was happy to finish my vitamin D sweater. It was the final project for camp loopy. This will qualify me for the "free" yarn. Last year it was smooshy with cashmere, the previous year, wollemeise. I can hardly wait to see what they have in store for this year.
Here's the finished sweater.....
the pics don't do it justice. Just doesn't look good on a hanger....
I also finished my girasole, and put it out on the deck to bake while the weather was still hot.
I would SO do this pattern again and again.....it was a fun challenge, but not too hard.
I think it turned out beautifully.....



Now, it's back to some gift knitting for Christmas, a pair of gloves for my sister and some man-socks.
I've already finished one glove and started the second one....no pics of that yet. I should be done this week with those, and then it's on to the man-socks.

Speaking of the loopy ewe......in spite of my self-enforced yarn diet, I had to have their anniversary kit. I'm just a sucker for blue and those cute little sheep stitch markers just tipped me over the edge.
 
like, I need more yarn......

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Ok, it's a lovely sweater, but I'm sure it does look better ON! :)
And now I have to look at Loopy Ewe for those stitchmarkers?
Oy, thanks for the enabling...
(((hugs)))