Sunday, May 05, 2013

bee progress and off to summer camp!

The weather's been great here, so the knitting has kind of taken a back seat to the other obsession, gardening.
This week we spent most of it obsessing over the inspection for the other house and then fixing all the little things we needed to do.
I did, however, make some progress on the bee sweater.

Still think I'm going to run out of the brown yarn, though. Good news is, there's someone on Ravelry that has some for sale (gotta love ravelry).
Speaking of Rav, I also succumbed to my desire to do clockwork. I caved and bought the pattern after seeing a gorgeous combination done by someone else of off white and grey. I'm thinking it can be a camp loopy project..

Camp Loopy is about to begin. It usually starts in june, but the purchasing window might just start this week. I've done this for 2 years now, this will be my third, and I have to say, it's a blast. You never know what the "rules" will be, and that makes it kind of fun too. I'm eagerly anticipating the annoucement.

Can't promise too much knitting this week. The weather is still super nice and the old house is still demanding attention. I'll keep working on the bees when I can, and dreaming of camp!

Doggies will be baking out in the kennel (they LOVE to bake)!

No comments: