Monday, October 10, 2011

decisions, decisions.......

I've got virtually nothin' for ya knitting-wise. Last week was super busy with working. I did start some doggies for my friend's grandbabies. I got 4 legs, 2 heads, and a tail done before I was side-tracked knitting a shawl for my boss who is leaving next week. I've also been working on the mystery KAL, and that's pretty time consuming. This week should be slower work-wise, and crappier weather-wise, so I should see more progress.

Most of my time has been spent on the new house, trying to anticipate all the things we'll have to pick out and using the internet to find ones I like before I get to meet with the interior designer. At $100 per hour, you don't want to waste a bit of time hemming and hawing.

Next week, I should be getting the new judy's magic cast on book, and my dream in color october yarn (couldn't resist it - it reminded me of indian corn). Hopefully we'll be able to hook up with the interior designer too.......
Since there's no knitting content to speak of, I'll leave you with a boy and his monkey man.......My little baby's all growed up

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Must order Judy's book!!!
(((hugs)))