Sunday, May 15, 2011

only 14 rows to go

on the mermaid shawl.
I'm down to the part now where each row has about 800 stitches and it takes me about an hour each. I really want to finish this so that I can move on to sock summit projects and some man-socks.

This week was pretty eventful knitting-wise. I finished Batik. (it needs a bath, though)













Ordered yarn for my Rosalia, bought some watermelon sock yarn. (love this stuff - have to make socks for the summit with it - perfect summer socks), also bought some anzula cloud for a damask shawl. I'm volunteering for anzula at sock summit, so I thought it would be fun to have a little something made out of their yarn to wear in the booth. Lots of sock summit plans happening. This week, I think I'll make a trip out to shipwreck beads for some stitch marker materials. So many projects, so little time.......



On a happy note, our litte ozzie ozzborne turns 1. Has it been that long already?


1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Happy Birthday, Ozzie! And yes, it's amazing how fast they grow up and how time flies! The shawl is lovely...
(((hugs)))