Sunday, April 03, 2011

move along, nothing to see here



This has been one of those weeks where you feel like you're knitting backwards.
I got really frustrated with the mermaid shawl and ripped the whole thing out. The YO's were just too big and the whole thing looked awful. Went downtown and bought a smaller addi turbo lace and started over. Now I'm back on clue 2 and liking the tighter one much better. No progress to show there.

I did finish my eiki, but it needs the ends woven in and some blocking.

I'm getting the itch to start something new. Maybe Batik with that nice yarn I bought a couple of weeks ago, or girasole, with the yarn I've had FOREVER for it.
Hmmm........I need something else to do between clues, we'll see.

Today is supposed to be the only dry day all week, so it's off to clean out the greenhouse before the fred meyer fuschia event next weekend.
It's WAY too early to be putting out those kinds of baskets, but I'll get the stuff while it's nice and fresh and put it in the greenhouse. Now I just need to remember it's there!!

No knitting pics, so here's some critters instead......






Our little baby is growing up......



No comments: