Saturday, February 26, 2011

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE snow??

Just had to mention that because we were up to our butts in it this week!
It totally shuts down the world here and no one knows what to do.
Haven't been out of the house for 3 days because of the snow and then major ice.











What's amazing is the hummingbirds. I've been refilling their feeders every morning because they were frozen solid. The minute the sun comes up, there's birds out there, and, man, do I get scolded when I take that feeder down. They're fascinating, though. Check out the background in this pic. Snow. 18 degrees. and hummingbirds.













I did get some knitting done.....
looopy ewe feb club scarf. It was a fun knit, and I love the colors.











I've also been working on a wedding shawl for one of my clients, no pics yet, but it's coming along.


Yogi was not quite sure what to do with himself........
















but ozzie had the right idea.....sleep unitl it's over!

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Very smart, Ozzie!
Sorry you've gotten hit again, but at least it's good for knitting.
(((hugs)))