Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sock and a Half

The race is on to finish the anemone socks before the first installment of the 2009 club. It's going to be a tight one, since the new club shipment went out yesterday according to the website.

There's a lot going on around here, too. This week, I was forced to make the difficult decision to move my pilates practice to my home. We thought about it over the summer, but, because of the construction next door, it just wasn't practical. Now we have a nice road, and a place to park, so it's not as bad. The thought of turning my living room into a pilates studio is frightening. (not to mention a TON of work) We're taking a critical look at everything we own and trying to make our house "client friendly". Some of the clients will come right away, some will be later, and hopefully the'll be a new one or two. Just have to see.

Add the stress of needing to learn new bodyflow and bodypump, and NOT studying for my pilates final, plus spending a huge chunk of change on a second reformer, and dealing with leftover issues at the old place, where I'll still be until March 1.
It's no wonder I have a stomach ache that won't go away.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Sorry work is so crazy. I hope having your classes in your home will work out well for you. At least the commute will be short?

I love your socks. I bought the yarn and pattern off someone because I just love the combo. Its on my list to knit eventually!