Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another week, another post!

Well, this one is a day early. I'm headed out for more pilates training this weekend and it starts late today, and early tomorrow, so this seemed like the best time.
I'll be very glad when I'm finished. I love it, love teaching it, but I've been working on getting certified for 2 years now, and I'm ready to just enjoy the ride.
I still have a great deal of studying to go, but in the end, it'll be worth it. (I hope)

Not much knitting news, still trying to finish the second noro scarf. They really ARE kind of addictive.

We had a visitor this week. I think he lives under the front deck. It'll be interesting to see if there's any babies in the spring. There's no such thing as one bunny!

1 comment:

Bea said...

What a cute bunny. I hope your training went wells and it hasn't been snowing this last week!