Sunday, February 17, 2013

madrona!!

This week,.there was that little event, madrona. No classes for me this year, nothing really caught my eye. I did bring this home, though...


Nearly two pounds of squishy yarny goodness and beautiful colorwork to boot! I probably will never wear it, it's intended to be a table runner. It's all ready to go. I just have to dig out the appropriate needles and cast on the required 416 stitches, that's all......

Since I knew I'd be picking up this lovely at madrona, I really didn't start anything new this week. Worked on the hexipuffs a bit, sewed together my bugga sweater (it just needs buttons now), and started on the swirl scarf.....I'm trying to figure out how anyone knits this without blocking each swirl. This is going to be a long project. Knit a swirl, steam block it, knit the next one.....oh well...

Next week, I'll be starting on thistle, sewing on my buttons, and going to the FLOWER SHOW!!!

Love the flower show even more than madrona, and with an acre of mud to plant......well, you get the picture.

No comments: