Sunday, February 10, 2013

I forgot what I was going to say now......

Honestly, blogger has been SO bad. It keeps telling me that the admin has to let me in.  I AM the admin. I end up changing my password pretty much every week, because it's the only way I can get in.
I'd change the host, but I don't want to lose all of my blogging history.
ARGGH

Anyhow......this week, it rained a bit, so some good knitting progress was made on the bugga sweater.
The sleeves are done, and one side of the button band. I somehow managed to totally mess up the other side, so I have to rip it and start again. I was worried that it wouldn't fit, and it will be a bit snug, but I think it'll be OK. These pics don't do the gorgeous teal green any justice. I love the color here.

 
I also have 130 hexis done...they make a prettty colorful assortment, don't you think?
 
Up this week.......MADRONA!!!!! One of my favorite knitting things to do. I'll be picking up my thistle stole kit (2lbs of yarny goodness), and hopefully a couple of knitpicks needles to replace the ones that had some doggie accidents. (I can hardly wait for those end tables to come in). Maybe I'll find something else that catches my eye as well. Who knows? Most of my spare change is being reserved for the flower show right now, so it will have to be pretty flashy.....
Pics next week.
 

No comments: