Saturday, December 29, 2012

happy christmas to ME!

My DH gave me a little knitpicks christmas. At the top is the double knit snowflake scarf kit, to the right a cool colorwork sock kit and at the bottom, some sock yarn for him. I've decided that 2013 will be the year of double knitting. I'm finally going to tackle this technique and wrestle it to the ground. We'll see how THAT goes.........

I don't really have any knitting to show, although I've been working on it. This year will also be the year of reducing the stash. (after having to move it all). I've been bitten by the hexipuff bug, and spent the last week or so gathering up all my sock yarn leftovers (a lot), and working on the little beggars. It really IS as addicitve as they say, and nothing else has gotten done. Eventually, I'll get tired of doing nothing but puffs, and finish up some UFO's that are hanging around. I've made about 20 so far, and hardly made a dent in my leftover stash. It takes about 384 to make a blankie,  so I have a long way to go!

No comments: