Sunday, December 23, 2012

when the going gets tough...

the tough knit watermelon socks!!

These are from a KAL that I never did this summer. (oops), but I'm a sucker for watermelon socks. They're just fun, so I decided to pull out an easy knit and go for it. This is #1 and it's almost done already.......

I'm really trying to finish up some ufo's and "potential" projects and work through the stash...
Next up, I think I'll make some cabled pillows for the couch.

I'm excited for madrona and the vogue knitting live that's coming in april, even more excited for the flower show in feb.

Imagine, having a full acre of blank canvas to garden on  in which you can do ANYTHING you want. You know where I'll be when the weather gets better!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: