Saturday, July 16, 2011

ok, I'm keeping up (for now)

This week, I was able to get a few things done......
The sweater body is done and duplicate stitched. I even steamed it a bit, and it looks quite nice, if I do say so myself.






























I also finished up my stitch markers for trading at sock summit.














And was able to complete the first clue in the phoenix and the carpet KAL, as well as cast on for my cabled vortex socks for camp loopy. (no sock pic to show yet).
This week, I'll keep working on those cabled socks and I also need to do some simple homework for sock summit.

As a parting gift, I bring you
HARRY BOXER
(or is it hairy boxer?)

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

heheheh. Hairy Boxer.
:)
I LOVE the sweater so far. You're amazing at how much you get done!
(and I remember that we met the first day of Sock Summit 09 trading stitch markers!!! Those are just lovely.
(((hugs)))