Sunday, March 20, 2011

We're Baaaccckkk

Betcha didn't even know we were gone.
This weekend, we packed up the doggies and headed out for here....













One of my most favorite places in the world, the oregon coast, cannon beach to be specific.
On the way down, we stopped in portland at Twisted, a totally fun, cool yarn store, where THIS had to come home with me. It will be my Batik shawl.













While we were there I worked on this....
It's Eiki by Janel Laidman. A fun little knit done here in some mystery skinny bugga that is quite nice. I'm almost up to where the lace starts on the edging. I thought it would be a great beach knit, and the profits went to the japanese relief efforts. How can you go wrong?













The kitties enjoyed their moments of peace without the puppy.











A good time was had by all.


1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

What? You took the cats but not the dogs?
:)
Or did the cats have a pet sitter and the dogs went to boarding?
lololol
Love the shawl...beautiful color!
(((hugs)))