Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'd like to title this work of art.....

boxer puppy meets silk lace yarn.










It WAS rolled into balls. Just too much temptation for the poor guy.
This is my Ling silk lace yarn for the little mermaid KAL. Good think it's in 4 sections, 1,2,and 3 were salvageable. 4 was a fatality. Thanks to Kelly at the Unique sheep for bailing me out and making another #4 skein for me.
Good thing I started with #1.










(and yes, they WERE put out of reach - or at least I THOUGHT so)
it's pretty hard to be mad at this face for too long, though.















I'll be digging through the stash today to find an interim project to work on between clues. I'm also waiting for some yarn I purchased from a destash on rav to make some man-socks.
Gotta have something to do while it rains!

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

OH NO. Ziplock bags? And then inside a Rubbermaid tub?
(sigh)