Sunday, December 26, 2010

what do you get when you avoid the mall at christmas?









Lots of knitting done!



Bee fields in all it's glory. I'm on the third set of charts and doing pretty well, thank you very much. This is QUITE an accomplishment. The pattern is great, but I definitely consider this advanced lace knitting.




Santa was also good to me, having brought me my knitpicks wish list. The yarn for the luminaria scarf (couldn't resist) and some misc goodies, cable needles and the book wrapped in lace.






I also self-santa'd a bit and splurged on the yarn for the moonstruck sweater - Gaea in the color "in the navy", and dreamweaver yarns had a post-christmas sale, so I bought the pattern for ishbel, and some puppy snips. The discount paid for the shipping.

In the end, a good time was had by all. Now, on to new Year's and possibly some resolutions.

2 comments:

Bea said...

Yay Santa! Also yay for uninterrupted knitting time. Happy Christmas!

Nana Sadie said...

Oh, I agree about Bee Fields - advanced. But you will LOVE Ishbel! A delight to knit.
(that's one nice bit of holiday prezzies!)
(((hugs)))