Monday, May 25, 2009

And now for something entirely different

It's been a very yarny week, in spite of that little detour to hang like a bat.

I've made great progress on the clematis purse. Right now it looks like a sweater for an elephant. Felting is SO amazing! I have 2 more rows of stripes and then the flowers. Hopefully it will be done this week.












Because I also have THIS. The latest shipment from the sock club.
Love the color. Can't wait to get started.











I also got this...
It's for the Faery Ring KAL that starts in july, so it's going in the stash for a bit
It's Cascade 220, doeskin heather. I think it's going to make a great faery ring.




I'm totally stressed out about the sock summit registration. It starts at 10 am tomorrow, and I'll be having a pilates session at the time. I'm worried that by the time I get to it, all the classes will be taken, and I REALLY want to go. We already have hotel reservations, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Sister's worried too, this is her worried look.......








Let's finish with a little garden happiness.


1 comment:

Bea said...

Hopefully the website hiccup for the sock summit worked in your favor!