Sunday, August 10, 2014

summer's a hard time to knit

It's just TOO HOT to sit around with a bunch of yarn in your lap. No progress this week on the cabled throw, although I haven't given up. Just too busy watering, gardening and baking (myself). On Monday, it's supposed to be nearly 100 degrees here. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

I know, we hate the rain, we hate the sun.....gotta have a hobby.

I have been working on my glass a bit.
These two stones are going to be poured today.....

 
That one with the fish is actually better than it looks. The tray underneath has a pattern and it's showing through, confusing things a bit. It took me FOREVER to do, all those little pieces of ground glass.
 
This guy has been re grouted and is ready to be sealed too.....
I've got plans for today (even though it's going to be nearly 90!)
 
On a happy note......this week is Yogi's 4th birthday!
Happy birthday Yogi Bear~


 
 

No comments: