Sunday, January 26, 2014

not much knitting content....

I'm afraid that's going to be the case as long as the weather is good. Too much yard work, too many projects......

I did make some progress on the sock yarn blankie.
as you can see, it's growing. It's a fun, easy project and I can add a square here and there when time allows. It'll be ongoing for quite a while, so.....there ya go.

I rooted through the stash this week too.....nothing really caught my eye, but I did dig out my sipalu bag kits. I'm thinking this colorwork bag will be my next project (or two). It's one of those patterns that looks REALLY complicated, and that makes it hard to start. I'm sure once I get going, though, it will be fine, and I'll be cranking it out like crazy. It's supposed to rain this week, so we'll see......

Looking forward to madrona in less than a month. Only shopping this time. Maybe something special will catch my eye. After digging through the stash a few times, whatever I find will have to be REALLY special, just sayin'.

No comments: