Sunday, September 15, 2013

secret christmas knitting.....

nothing to see here.....
I've just been working on some secret Christmas knitting.....socks if you must know....great big man-socks, and, honestly, they're kinda boring. I have one done and I'll start the second this week. It's supposed to rain anyway....

The man-socks have slowed me down a bit and I'm just not feeling the knitting mojo right now. I'm hoping my trip to OFF (Oregon flock and fiber) at the end of the month will give my inspiration a kick in the behind. With nearly 130 vendors, it looks to be quite the experience! That ought to keep me going all winter.

The loopy ewe summer camp yarn should be available in a couple of weeks, and I'm looking forward to that. In the past, it's been wollemeise, and dream in color smooshy with cashmere, so I can hardly wait to see what they have in store for us this time around. They really seem to like the Shalimar breathless there, and a nice skein of that would be fine by me.

I'll leave you with "cat in a box". We had to find her a bigger box, since she's growing like a bad weed. Goofy cat.

No comments: