Sunday, June 05, 2011

I'm going to camp!

Well, virtual camp. What a great idea that sheri at the loopy ewe has come up with. Summer camp, no ugly security lines, no bugs, just knitting fun, some contests, discounts, and in the end, if you finish all 3 projects in time, wollemeise as a prize. I'm IN!
I ordered my yarn for the daybreak shawl. Should be here to start on time.
(as if there were nothing else to do)









I finished the fragipani shawl. Just needs some ends woven in and a bath. Perfect for sock summit, soft, small.....I probably could have done the large, there was a lot left over, but didn't want to take the chance of running short.







Working on finishing some man-socks. They're almost there.











Next up, watermelon yarn socks. Plain vanilla, toe up, should go pretty quickly.



I also signed up and ordered the bridge of roses KAL from knitters brewing co, and managed to catch my first wollemeise update at the loopy ewe this week. Had to see what all the fuss was about. Morale of the story, next week, there will be new stash!

No comments: