Sunday, October 10, 2010

bee fields is kicking my butt!!!!

how much knitting CAN you do with an 8-week old puppy helping you???
Well, they DO sleep a lot!
I've made some progress with bee fields, and I love the pattern. It's incredibly difficult, though, I would consider it super advanced lace. It has lace stitches on both sides. I've been checking, adding lifelines and checking again, but I'll be knitting along, look down, and CRAPPERS! 20 rows down is a stitch that didn't get caught. ARGH!!!!!! See that errant stitch marker, way over there on the left?
I'm NOT tinking back that far. I'll have to figure out how to fix it another way.
ARGH!!!!!!!! I think it's going to take a bit of a time out.











Also, I have to quit reading my email......I've fallen in love with this christmas kit from the unique sheep, just not the $80 price tag. I'm thinking on it, though, because it's cool..........



I've been working on birch too, it's almost finished. Love the bugga, it's so soft.
I'll have to start finishing up my christmas knitting soon. A few odds and ends for some folks, nothing too complicated.
Now, where did that puppy go??????

2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

I did the same thing with my Catherina Shawl, only I found the stitches AFTER I had it spread out and blocking! I was able to snag them and catch them with thread, and as far as I know, they have held (it was gifted).
Puppy looks like he's sleeping - hurry get the needles!
(((hugs)))

Bea said...

I hate it when shawls behave that way.