Sunday, August 01, 2010

this summer is flyin'

Wow! how did it get to be august already???
This week brought some new yarn.......



Someone needs to keep me off of the sanguine gryphon site. This is Z cerulea in skinny bugga. I intended it for an ishbel, but now I'm not sure, it's so beautiful.







After a few feeble attempts, I've finally got some traction on bee fields. Malabrigo lace - pearl ten. It's coming along nicely, but this is going to take a while to do right. That's OK, it's about the challenge of it.


I need to find something easy to knit at the fair. I'll be hanging out at the county fair for the master gardeners on friday. It's usually pretty quiet in the afternoons and good basic knitting time. Haveta search the stash.


Ozzie is fitting in pretty well. He's definitely going to be alpha kitty, although he has to wait his turn at the food dish. He's growing like a bad weed!


1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Oh!!! Doesn't he deserve his OWN dish????
Poor little guy. (Tonk is alpha male, too)
Those are great shots...
(I think that is a lovely yarn for Ishbel - I promise, it's so pretty made up you WANT a scrumptious yarn!)
(((Hugs)))