Sunday, August 15, 2010

hot! hot! hot!

well, summer has finally arrived here in the pacific nw. It's supposed to be 95 for at least the next 3 days here. Too hot for comfort for this northwest girl.
I guess there'll be knitting.
SPEAKING of knitting.....
here's a sock.












It's the first installment of the CSK, tulip socks, in sheepaints bamboolaine, color flowertree. I think it turned out pretty well, love the colors, except for the toe.
I may still take the toe apart and re-work it a bit. It came out really pointy and I prefer them a bit flatter. Fits good, though. Just have to make another.


Bee fields is progressing. Took a break to make the sock. It got to be a little boring. I'll be back at it this week.












Kitty city is growing. I'm not sure how. We had a bunch of spare parts and when DH saw them he added 2 more levels. The mayor was VERY pleased.















I'll leave you with a pic of some visitors we had this week. Damn long eared giant flower-eating rats! (there was actually another baby - twins) ARGH!

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

The Mayor is too cute! Lovely lace, btw...
(((hugs)))