Monday, April 19, 2010

well, there ya are

I'm back from the conference. A good time was had by all.
This is Mary Bowen. She's a pilates rock star. As a matter of fact, she's kind of the Mick Jagger of pilates. I had the pleasure of spending the better part of 2 days listening to her (me and 25 of my new best friends) Can you believe she's 80?? Perfect skin, perfect posture, we should all look so good. She's positively amazing.
















When I got home, this lovely assortment was waiting for me. It's the "sisterhood of the traveling sweater" and 4 skeins of Wooboo in thraven. It's beautiful. Pam wants to just pet it, but I'm making a sweater, eventually.... Gotta finish the endpaper mitts and recover from traveling all weekend.










We're ALL recovering, just a little bit.....

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Oh my, what yummy yarn! Glad you had a good time!
(((hugs)))