Sunday, April 04, 2010

"a little jazzed" up

Rain, rain, GO AWAY!!
I know, we need it, or at least that's what we say here when it rains, snows, hails and anything else that comes along in the spring. I just want to finish my yard work project I had to abandon a week ago because it started POURING, and hasn't stopped since. (and yes, we've had snow, hail and a whole assortment of weather)

The good news is, Jazz is coming along. This is my 3rd try and I think it's going to be a charm. Pretty mindless knitting - back and forth. I just couldn't get the short rows right, so I kept ripping it out. Frustrating.












Maybe it's because I've been a bit obsessed with Molly the owl

Hopefully the weather will be a bit better this week, so I can finsh my job.
I'm also doing the MS walk on saturday and then spending the afternoon working for the master gardeners at the fuschia planting event. Those would be much better with some sun.

2 comments:

Bea said...

I hope the weather really does clear up!

Nana Sadie said...

I've got to make another STJ and try not to mess up the edging - make it a bit rufflier, as mine is almost straight. Still I love it, and I know you will love yours.

The colors are gorgeous!!!!
(((hugs)))