Monday, April 12, 2010

A little stuck

Ever have "one of those days"? Kinda stuck, knitting-wise. Not really in the mood to make a sweater (although I had to order some yarn for one courtesy of the webs sale), no yarn really speaks to you. I have a couple of projects lined up. A beaded shawl (need to go out to shipwreck and get the beads), I'd love to do a girasole, but I can't decide on the yarn, and Birch is speaking to me too, but the yarn I bought for it at Madrona is just not going to work. Too scratchy and the difference between the dye lots is just too much.
I've had to settle with finishing 'a little jazz' - expertly modeled here by cinnamon brown,















And working on some endpaper mitts. I've wanted to make these for a long time, so it seemed the thing to do.














All in all, it's been pretty lazy around here, what with the crazy snow, rain, sleet hail (and all that in 5 minutes) weather!


This week, off to the annual pilates conference in california to hang with all the pilates superstars. Too bad it's going to be warmer here than it is in california.
BOO!

2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

I'm sure your furbabies will miss you!
Have fun anyway!
(((hugs)))

Bea said...

Have fun at the conference. I know all about the knitting blahs. Seems like I've been in them since the start of the year!!