Sunday, June 14, 2009

A whole bunch of stuff


This week has been a productive knitting week, not much else, though, I'm afraid.
It brought a bunch of stuff.
The colored yarns are my homework for sock summit. I'm going to bag them up individually for each class with the homework attached and the proper needles.
I had such a frustration with the wrong colored yarn for my "hey teach" that i decided to break down and buy the cotton yarn it was originally made from. I'm liking it and you can see how much progress I made while sitting in a senior fall prevention for fitness instructor class. Yes, that's about how interesting the class was.
The books are for me. I'm taking a mosaic knitting class from Barbara Walker at sock summit, so I wanted the book.
As you can tell, squiggi is fascinated. He just wants the plastic, though. He's obsessed with plastic.






The fern leaf tank is almost done. About 12 rows on the back and the edges. I have to say, it fits pretty well. It's going to look good at sock summit!

2 comments:

Bea said...

Love the tank. What is it with cats and plastic? Penny has no interest in the yarn but she wants the bags. Ozzy wants both.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

How excitting to get to be at sock summit please share pictures on your blog when you get back:)Hugs Darcy