Sunday, March 22, 2009

spring is sprung

Hard to believe a week ago it was snowing!
Although this is not a very good pic, here's the first sign of spring here.
The feeders were only up for about an hour and this hungry and very agressive little guy moved in. We spent all day yesterday working in the yard and getting scolded for being in his space. If you look really closely, you can see him on the feeder there.
I'm trying to get a closer and nicer pic of one on the bedroom window feeder, but they just won't hold still!












Made progress on Feb. Lady. It now has a sleeve and a half. I should be able to finish it today, since it's cold and rainy again. Next up, another stab at the "Flow" tank, then on to some of the summer knitting I put aside when it got cold.
Should have a new STR sock club kit this week too. I think that will go with me to the training I have to sit through in a couple of weeks.













And for our parting shot today.....LOOK WHAT I MADE!
Well, I can't actually say I made it, but..... I've never, ever had one of these bloom a second time. This one got a wild hair and decided to do it all by it's little self. Pretty cool. Now if the other ones will just follow along.....

No comments: