Sunday, March 15, 2009

February Lady progress, finally!

Well, this was a busy week, but I managed to take apart the first feb. lady and start again. It's looking much more like it's going to fit, almost too big this time. All I did was go up a needle size, keeping the same knitting size, so I hope it's going to work.
Here it is in all its glory. Of course, sister had to be in the middle. Can't get left out.
Next up, I think I'll try another whack at the "Flow" tank. After all, it might warm up SOME day.














Have I mentioned how much I hate snow? It's snowing here AGAIN. Honestly, enough already! This time it's sloppy and wet. Like driving in a big slushie. It was nearly 60 degrees on thursday and sunday, snow. ARGH! I guess we won't be doing any yard work today.














As a matter of fact, we'll probably be doing this......
Snow just kind of makes you lazy.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Lazy sounds good as long as it involves knitting. I think your FLS is GORGEOUS. I'm glad it will be closer to fitting this time.