Sunday, November 02, 2014

when the going gets tough.....

the tough knit cables!
Nennir cowl.....a free pattern from knitty. It's a bit fiddly, but it sure turns out beautifully.

It rained BUCKETS here this week, so I made some good progress on this. I have one and a half of three repeats done. I started it to be a Christmas gift, but I'm thinking it's going to be a gift for me. It's been a LOT of work, and they yarn is a nice smooshy madtosh....hmmm......

The next project will be some fingerless mitts for gifts, and then maybe a couple of pairs of felted slippers, a shawl or scarf, and who knows what else.....

HOW many days until Christmas??

p.s. thinking of making a trip to Knit Fit next weekend for a little shopping.....it's a local indie yarn fest. They have classes too, but I won't be participating in those.....
We'll just have to see.

No comments: