Sunday, November 09, 2014

just a little stash enhancement....

Yesterday we made a trip to Knit Fit in seattle. Although it's not the biggest knitting fest, it was really nice, with a great (free) marketplace and some indie dyers that were new to the area.
I had to get a couple of things.....Christmas knitting, ya know.
Since it rained continuously this week, I finished the cowl. I'm keeping it because I fell in love with it in the process. MINE, MINE, MINE.....
It just needs a little blocking......
I also started some short wave mitts....these are not nearly as hard as they look, once you get the idea.
That was really just a few hours of knitting, and they're turning out pretty good. I'll have enough to make two sets, I think, so they'll be Christmas gifts too....

Next week, more gift knitting....finishing the mitts, and onward!

No comments: