Sunday, July 20, 2014

hey! lookie! actual knitting content!

So I have michaels to thank for my inspiration (at least their coupon). I've been wanting to make a cabled throw for the couch for a while, ala crate and barrel. This week, michaels had a coupon for 25 percent off your entire sale, so I had to see what that was all about. I ended up with 3 pounds o' love.
I know, ACRYLIC (ACK!!), but when you have two dogs and 2 cats, the ability to toss something in the wash machine becomes very important.

Off to Ravelry, where I found a cabled scarf pattern that I liked. I'll make about 5-6 panels and sew them together.
I think it'll work out pretty well. I've got some fair sitting time and two more markets to do, so I'll have some time to work on it. It won't be cold for quite some time.

Next week, more blankie, and a bit of a scarf.

No comments: