Sunday, February 16, 2014

I got nuthin'

This week was a bust.....pretty much everything and everyone got cancelled for one reason or another, which was just fine by me, since I wasn't feeling perfectly good anyway. Nothing serious, just some crummy sinus thing that made me run out of gas completely about 10am and hang on the couch the rest of the day. Not even any knitting to show for it.

I did finish the points on the sunflower. No pics, though. Right now, it's a balled up mess of lace in a baggie. Too big to block until I can do it out on the deck on a sunny day.

I also went to Madrona.....maybe I've just been going for too long, or maybe their emphasis has changed a bit, but it seemed to be more spinning stuff than knitting. As much as I'd love to learn to spin, I just don't NEED one more thing......(or the stash that goes with it). I ended up shopping a bit and coming home empty handed. Nothing really called out to me.

This week, I'll be digging at the stash again....I think I have something in mind.
We'll see what mood strikes me.

No comments: