Sunday, October 06, 2013

Leftie

Ok, I'll admit it, I couldn't wait......my only excuse is that it was raining and miserable and I NEEDED something new.....so, I cast on with my cute little leftie kit I bought at OFF last weekend.
It's really a fun, kind of mindless knit, with just enough interest in the leaf pattern to keep you on your toes. I made some pretty good progress (before the weather got better).



I might finish this up this week, depending on the weather, of course, and then I ABSOLUTELY have to get back to Christmas knitting. Another pair of gloves with some leftover bugga, and, I think, another of these lefties, hopefully with the leftover, leftover bugga to be the leaves.....wouldn't that be kind of a nice set? I think so.......

I'll leave y'all with a couple of miss kitty pics.......warning.....cuteness ahead.

 
she's totally outgrown her box......
 
yes, that's the same box.....
 


No comments: