Sunday, October 13, 2013

Christmas knitting....

Done!
This week, I finished my little leftie (love it), and returned to Christmas knitting. I made this pair of gloves for my sister from some leftover bugga that I had from a sweater. They are thick and warm, and I  think she'll love them. Yes, that right hand ring finger is a bit short. If you remember, she lost it to a dog bite a couple of years ago, so she really appreciates having "custom" gloves.
 
I also had enough leftovers from the bugga to make her a matching leftie.
Dug around in the stash (I have a LOT of stash), and found this nice complimentary color to do the background...both yarns are 10 percent cashmere, so I think it's going to turn out great.
 
 
I'll be working on leftie this week. We'll see how far I get, though. The weather is supposed to be nice, so, I'm thinking last chance to paint outside and plant my bulbs.
 
Next up, knitting-wise.....finishing the other man-sock.
 
 

No comments: