Monday, June 18, 2012

playing catch up

I know, I know...... And I'm home sick today, so I really DO have an excuse since I pretty much slept all weekend, and just now remembered that I forgot to post anything. So...here is the completed camp loopy procect 1 finished and blocking. I have another week or so until I can cast on for project 2. Yes, like the lemming I am, it's going to be a color affection. The second project needed to be more than 800 yards and have a color from your native flag. I picked this gorgeous combination of purple and blue (blurple, really), and I think it's going to be pretty darned nice. The house is coming along nicely, in spite of a little (OK big) truss incident this weekend. We should have a roof and probably windows by the end of the week. I'll leave you with some garden eye candy. I just love oriental poppies. It's too bad they get destroyed the first time it rains.

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Oh my, feel better!!! Love the green shawl, the blurple is pretty, too!!
(((hugs)))