Sunday, March 04, 2012

yowes and rams and a few more yowes











this week, most of my knitting efforts were focused on rams and yowes. I'm obsessed and loving this little blankie. I'd LOVE to make a bigger one, and maybe make one for my sister for christmas. It's just SO MUCH fun!

The flight path KAL is still on hold, waiting for more yarn, and the Little prince KAL doesn't start until the 15th, so, I'll just have to knit sheep!

Kind of a holding pattern week........

I DO have to share this, though....
Ozzie Ozzborne on a rock. My incredibly talented sister made this from a picture of him. I'm so glad to see her wanting to do some stuff and get back into it after her terrible injury. I think she's on the mend. (and, I'm not sure, but for the right amount of $, she might just be inspired to take orders, ya never know.....It's hard to find good smooth rocks, though.)










I think THIS Ozzie is much better behaved!

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

CUTE Ozzie!! I have one my sister gave me that is the spitting image of The Meezer.

OMG Rams & Yowes is gorgeous. If you don't stop saying how much fun it is, I'm going to have to cast on for the hat, and I'm determined to finish something first!
;)