Sunday, November 13, 2011

ok, the time change thing kicked my butt!!!!

It didn't seem too bad last sunday, but I spent the rest of the week all messed up and tired. I'm finally just now recuperating.

On a happy note, I won a couple of blog contests!
here's the spoils of my luck.......
knit local - a very interesting book, I kind of like it.













and a couple of pretty skeins of yarn from the twins jan and ellen.
They have a really great blog and I read it regularly, just to see what they're up to. I've also met both of them at 2 different sock summits and they're great gals.
(and they have good taste in yarn)








I also finished my damask - no pics of that yet. It needs ends woven in and blocking so right now it just looks like "spaghetti". Next week, my pretties......

Next up on the knitting front, I'm back to some christmas knitting, there's only 41 more knitting days left (42 if you knit right up to christmas eve), and I still have a pair of man-socks, some fingerless gloves, and I need to finish and block my sister's rock and weave socks. Think I'll make it??

On the house front.....after the eye-opening experience that kitchen cabinets were, I'm off today to pick out flooring. We've spent a lot of time on this and we're still not quite 100 percent sure about all of it.
We do know that this will be the accent for the master bath shower....
use your imagination.

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

I love the tiles for the master bath! And how cool that we each won the Twinset gals' contest!!

You aren't alone in the adjustment to time change thing. I'm still dragging, tho' part of that is due to a night of literally no sleep (ok, 2.5 hours, but that's "none" in my book!)
(((hugs)))