Sunday, July 11, 2010

I don't have too much yarn, no not me.......

What is it about hot weather that makes you want to sort your stash. Friday it was nearly 95 degrees here, so, out came the stash. OH MY! I think I liked it better when I didn't know. This is only the sock yarn. Do you think there's enough??? I'm proud of myself, I took it out, sorted it, photo'd it and put it on rav in my stash.













On the mystery shawl front, clue 3 is done and I'm now moving on to clue 4. One more to go next weekend. They only get more complicated as you go, so I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up and finish all in the same week. It's ok, really, since the loopy ewe sock club should ship this week, and I'm still working on the beaded bells socks (although there's not much progress there). The sock CSK also starts in august. I love the yarn the original socks are made with, not so much the color, but the idea that they're bamboo, but I think I'll dig through the stash. Suppose I might have SOMETHING I can use??



I also plan on being a bit busy this week, since hopefully the new baby (kitty) will come home on wed. Still have to deal with the BS at the pound, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He's the one in the middle of this kitten pig-pile with the brown ears and nose.


It's finally cooler, so yard work today for me.

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

I'm so excited about the kitten!!!
Keep me posted?
(and who ever has enough sock yarn?)
(((Hugs)))