Saturday, July 18, 2009

the fraggles take a field trip


lots of good fraggle knitting time at the market. The pic is a bit dark, but you get the idea. It was HOT, HOT, HOT there.







The "queen of beads" is all done, patiently modeled by cinnamon brown. Note how she will not look at the camera. The shame of being forced to model socks on her butt.







I am in LOVE with the newest of the sock club. I wanted to cast on the minute I got it. Now I'm inspired to finish the fraggles. Back to the market tomorrow, so they'll be more quality knitting time. It's supposed to be cooler too......





























Off to portland for a postural analysis workshop. Next saturday is the big final exam. Then I can get back to "normal?" life.
Only 3 weeks or so to sock summit!!

1 comment:

Bea said...

You should tell poor Cinnamon Brown that blue looks good on her and not to be embarrassed. Love the new socks that rock. Very pretty.