Sunday, February 22, 2009

to the flower show and back!


Yesterday we went to the seattle flower show. It's kind of sad to know that it probably is the last one. There's SO much there and I ALWAYS come home inspired and with a very serious case of spring fever!











The work on the studio continues. This is my last week at "the other place", and then, I'm on my own. Next week will be the grand opening, or whatever you'd like to call it. Hopefully that last piece of equipment will show up at the end of the week.
The good news is, it's been a great opportunity to de-clutter the rest of the house. The bad news is, it's been very stressful, and expensive and the stress continues in the form of organizing the business into a LLC. (limited liability company)
Once the re-org is all done, it should be better.

What does one do when stressed?? (besides eat) KNIT!
Here's some of the gumdrops socks. I'm just about to the heel on the second one.
It's gone pretty fast. I think I'm motivated to start the February Lady Sweater. All that nice STR heavyweight just calling my name!




This week, more studio stuff, hopefully some yard work, more cleaning, and at the end of the week, a Les Mills workshop in portland. Good Times!

1 comment:

Bea said...

The socks look great. I hope the reorganizing goes better and less stressful from here on out. (I have to say I love the new photo at the top of your page with cinnamon and the sheep. So cute!)