Sunday, December 21, 2008

Make it STOP!!!!!



Now we've added another 6" or so of snow and added a freezing rain chaser.
The snow is about a foot deep and there's a thick, hard crust of ice on top. I've lived here pretty much all of my life and never seen snow this deep. That's why I like to live here, the weather is USUALLY pretty mild.
I haven't been out of the house in nearly a week (with the exception of a white knuckle trip to the grocery store) and just cancelled everything for tomorrow too.
This is supposed to hang around until Christmas day. :(

At least I've gotten in some good knitting
Man socks....
STR Obsidian medium wt - 2 skeins, but there's enough left for some nice wrist warmers for me.



Cleopatra - STR sock club (I'm a bit behind, but catching up fast)

1 comment:

Bea said...

Love both socks.

I would make the snow stop for you but I haven't figured out how to control weather yet. I'd probably just send more freezing rain accidentally instead of the sunshine.