Sunday, November 23, 2008

some set backs, some steps ahead




First, the good news. I won a blog contest.


The prize was this knitpicks bag and the noro.


The bag will be great for traveling, and the noro will make a great scarf.




The scarf in the picture is "branching out". The photo doesn't do it justice, but I think it's going to make a great christmas gift for my friend Denise. She doesn't read this blog, so it's safe to post here.




The sweater is from the Debbie Bliss mag. I'm loving it. I think it's going to be my favorite ever.
Now it just needs some buttons and it's all done.

On a down note, the advanced pilates training I was hoping to do in december is cancelled.
There's a different one the following week, though, so I decided to take advantage of the offer and do it. It means 4 long days of advanced pilates in portland, but it will leave me with only 2 workshops to finish and that will be nice.
I've been thinking about what to do with this blog. I just don't know. I know posting every day is a bit much for me, but I'm really thinking in 2009 to make a REAL commitment to post at least once per week. We'll see, the best laid plans........




















No comments: