Monday, May 26, 2008

Seriously, has it been nearly 2 months???






You know what they say about the best laid plans........



Last weekend, we packed up the doggies and headed to the beach. Our favorite place, the Oregon Coast, by Cape Meares,

Of course, the doggies love the beach, too! How could you not?


Unfortunately, not much news on the knitting front, some socks, a leafling half done. I don't think there's going to be too much knitting progress until after "THE BIG TEST" in July, then I'll have to start thinking about christmas and the like. YIKES!


We hope to meet with the new house contractor in June. The bulldozers still have not arrived, but they're expected any day.

I promise I'll try to update at least once per week. That was the original plan, right??

I admire those folks that can post daily and actually have something to say.......



No comments: