Sunday, February 22, 2015

now for something a little different.....

Well, I never made it to madrona, and I haven't knit much at all this week.....
Instead I did this...

Two new bowling balls done and ready to be grouted. One for my pond scene I'm making and one for the butterfly garden.

I'll also be pouring a couple of stepping stones today,. and maybe painting the garden ball (sorry miss kitty).

I've been hanging around inside taking care of a boxer girl that had some pretty big surgery on Thursday, making sure she's comfortable and not licking her stitches. She seems to be doing well. She gets the stitches out in two weeks. It's going to be a LONG two weeks for miss frankenbutt, but it had to be done. Hopefully she'll be a happy doggie for a long time to come.

Next week, maybe some knitting, maybe some more glass. I have one more bowling ball, and an idea for both a pond surround and some lily pad stepping stones for my bird - pond - river scene.......stay tuned.

No comments: