Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

From the boxer-bunny








(amazing what a little peanut butter will do for you!)

It's going to be a dark and stormy day here. That's OK, plenty to do inside.











In the knitting world, I finally re-started "Flow" and got a pretty good go of it. It's a fast knit anyway, but I bought the yarn - Elizabeth Lavold "Hempathy", so I thought I'd better finish it. The other is a sock I started so that I would have a motel room knitting project when I go to CA. next week. THEN I got the Cookie A. book, and wanted to make ALL of those. One thing at a time.
I'm really hoping to take a class from her at sock summit.

I don't know how much knitting I'll have this week, since the week is going to be compressed into 4 days because of my trip. We'll see

Hummingbird wars continue......

Just can't get enought of these guys!

No comments: