I've never been much for new year's resolutions, but I think this year I'd like to try.
Maybe if I write them down here, I'll be able to follow through and get them done, so here goes....
1. Always have a project on the needles. I have lots of stash *and potential future stash, so this shouldn't be too hard.
2. Work on a way to sell some product. I LOVE to felt, but you can only have so many bags.
3. Practice pilates every day. Even if this means studying anatomy. October is the goal for my practical that I've set for myself, and it's closer than I'd like to think about.
4. Get back to doing cardio. I just have to force myself to put on the shoes and go.
5. Contribute to this blog at least once a week. I have it, I need to use it. (study html for dummies)
I think that's enough. The rest will come if I do these things.
I know, it's worked before and I can make it work now.
Happy New Year!