Monday, May 28, 2007

Buying on the internet is soooo easy

Happy Memorial Day.
I've been working busily on my lace socks with the Sundara Cherry Tree.
They're turning out great, in spite of my worries that there will not be enough yarn.
Now I'm thinking there's going to be JUST enough to finish. Pics when they're done

I went on line today and bought some Southwest trading company bamboo to do the lotus tank.I think this will be a grea challenge. I liked the turquiose color that it's made in, so I decided to go with that. Also got some brown sheep cotton fleece to do rusted root. It's kind of a nice pink color. which to start first!

The weather is supposed to be nice and warm here this week, so much yard work to do.
Doggies will enjoy sitting out on the nice warm porch in the sun.

No comments: